
Today we are 29 weeks and 3 days! Hooray, we have made it past the gestation that I delivered Aaliyah! I have been doing fine. I still continue to contract on occasion (when I am up and moving around) but, they seem to settle with rest. I have had no bleeding at this point.
I had a Dr. appointment on Tuesday and he did a repeat Fetal Fibronectin which came back negative again and I have not started to dilate! Hooray! He will continue doing these every two weeks with my appointments. Her heart rate sounded great-144 beats a minute and she has been very active lately. She was so active last pm at work that the kicking almost started to hurt. :) The girls at work were able to see my belly moving without having to feel it. As you can see from the picture, my Lovenox bruising contines to get worse. It is becoming more difficult to find places to stick that aren't bruised already.
I have continued to be an emotional mess. I keep thinking that I am at an emotional peak and eventually my mood will start to get better. Now I am in the third trimester and they have only gotten worse. I guess my family will have to keep putting up with me a while longer. Poor John- I think I have divorced him 20 times so far this pregnancy- and the crazy thing is- at the time I really feel he deserves it- leaving dishes in the sink??? It is bad. I guess Aaliyah has begged her Nana to pick her up from school instead of myself on a few occasions b/c she says I have been in really grumpy moods lately. Poor thing. It will be over soon.
I had my first planned shower this past weekend with John's family. It turned out to be a beautiful shower and I think I got almost everything on my registry. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family and group of friends on his side. I will add a few pics from that. The mom's from Aaliyah's cheer team threw me a surprise shower a few weeks ago when I freaked them out with my hospital visit. They are such a great group of mom's. Some have offered their help in running Aaliyah around, fixing dinners, etc. I am so fortunate to have people like this in my life!
My next appointment is scheduled for June 2nd. I will keep this updated if anything new comes up between now and then...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you! I think about you often. You are almost to 30 weeks! That is good. Everyday is a great success.
ReplyDeleteDo you have email? I would love to chat with you about blood pressure and pregnancy and going to nursing school.