Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is continuing to go well. I have noticed that around the time my medicine is about due, my contractions seem to pick up a bit, but nothing too bad. The procardia has definately helped, along with a little more rest and relaxation.
I had a Dr. appt today. Nothing new there. He did not repeat the Fetal Fibronectin and I am not sure he will? My next appt is scheduled for Monday at 10:25 (I am guessing he is going to start seeing me weekly now???). He wants another US done at 34 weeks to make sure the baby is growing alright (from the antibodies my body produces) and to check the placement of my placenta once again? I received a lot of conflicting information from what I had received in the hospital on Thursday, so I am confused about a few things. I am trying to sit back and let them do their jobs, but it is hard.
I had another wonderful baby shower this past Saturday that the girls from work threw for me. There was such a great turn out and I received tons of wonderful things. I am determined I have the best group of c0-workers out there. They have all been so supportive this pregnancy. I love them all!! I will try to get pictures up soon.
More updates to come...
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment