Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome! We have decided to start a blog to keep family and friends updated on the pregnancy/ birth as well as our life in general. We will try to post updates at least once or twice a week for those who are out of town or hard to get a hold of...
Congratulations Cindy!! Tiffany and I were so excited when Aaliyah came bouncing in with pictures of Addie. She was so proud of her big sister tank top :) We were also impressed that she made it to cheer class on time just 2 hours after having the baby! Anyway, I hope your recovery goes well and Addelyn is doing well.
ReplyDeleteSteff
So glad to hear everyone is doing well, even though things happened a bit sooner than planned. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little princess!
ReplyDeleteWow!! How exciting! Addelyn arrived pretty fast! Congrats, Cindy, John, and Aaliyah...I wish you all the best and hope to see photos of the whole family with your new little one soon!
ReplyDelete