Tuesday, April 28, 2009

26 Weeks


We are 26 weeks plus one day today. Babycenter.com says she now weighs about a pound and two thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. I was in the hospital on bedrest with Aaliyah by next week at 27 weeks and delivered her a week later at 28 weeks. I am hoping Addelyn wants to stay in a few weeks longer :)

I had a bit of a rough weekend. I worked Friday night- which doesn't help things- but have had quite a bit more pitting edema (all the way up the my knees). Although it was such a beautiful weekend, I spent most of it indoors on the couch relaxing with my legs up. It was nice to have the windows open. Hooray for this warm weather. I can't wait for the parents pool to be open!

The relaxation must have worked over the weekend, because my legs look 100 times better. I went in for a Dr. appt again today. He says everything looks good- no protein in the urine and my blood pressures continue to look good. He would like me to continue monitoring my pressures when I'm at work and to call him with any changes. I also had the glucose screening done today to check for gestational diabetes. We should have the results back in a couple of days. I will have a follow up ultrasound/ Dr. appt on May 13.

Aaliyah has been home sick with Strep the past few days. She appears to be feeling much better today than she acted on Sunday and Monday. I have been doing everything I can to keep from getting it too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started this blog! I have been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking with Emalie and have been thinking alot about you guys! I am praying for you! I'm sure everything will go great. Our little guy is measuring perfectly and doing well...hopefully he will stay in a bit longer than his sister!

    Keep the blog up so i can see progress!

    ReplyDelete