Tuesday, April 21, 2009

25 Weeks!!


We are 25 weeks and 1 day today (not that we are counting) :) Babycenter.com says she is now 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about a pound and a half (pretty crazy considering Aaliyah was only 13 1/4 inches long and 2 lbs even at birth. I will finally add belly pics for those of you that have been asking. I tried to take ones of the better half of my belly with no Lovenox bruising!

Things have been going good for the most part. Our Dr. has been seeing us every 2 weeks now b/c I am considered "high risk". I have been having pitting edema throughout my legs, but no other symptoms of pre eclampsia at this time. My blood pressures still look good. We will have a repeat ultrasound at 28 weeks both to see if my placenta has migrated (since I was a complete previa) and to make sure the baby is still growing- the fertility Dr. said that at some point the antibodies that my body creates that has been fighting off all of my pregnancies in the past, will take over causing the placenta and the baby to stop growing.

Work has FINALLY slowed down and I even managed to get called off 8 hours last week! Hooray for no sick babies!! These three 12 hour night shifts have been killing me!

Aaliyah has been super helpful lately from helping me fix dinners to helping put baby stuff together. She is super excited for her baby sister to get here. I am so fortunate to have her help around here.

Poor John has been getting the bulk of my moodiness. I hold it all in and "let loose" on him. I think he has done very well with ignoring my moods and outbreaks (while trying to be supportive at the same time) and then we all laugh about them later. I think a vacation away from me would do him some good right now...

We have thought of a name for our little one - Addelyn Grace. Not too sure on the spelling yet, but wanted to let everyone in on the name.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I'm glad that everything is going well with your pregnancy. I love the name you've picked out -- it's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you have a blog! Tiffany has been keeping me updated but this will be even better :) I will keep you and the baby in my prayers. By the way, I love the name. I actually have a niece that we call Addie for short but it is spelled Adeline. Good luck!

    Steffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute name! I'm glad you are doing well, love ya!

    ReplyDelete